Saturday 20 February 2016

First Impressions - Acrylic Nail Extensions



Hey Ladies!


We all know that feeling of a fresh set of nails, and lets be honest it makes you feel and look so much more polished and put together! It really completes the whole outfit.


I've always had a problem having perfect looking nails, as my childhood habits of biting down to the core certainly didn't help me in the long term. This then led me to try growth treatments, nail wraps and the ever so deadly stick on nails! We all know the kind, apply heaps of glue to stick plastic French manicure to your finger and end up spending most of the time trying to pull your index and middle apart! My nails became weak, brittle and peeled.


So I decided to try acrylic nails - for a lot more cleaner and neater looking hands. I visited Renaissance Health and Beauty, which is my local salon (I cannot recommend them enough when it comes to all things beauty) and booked in for my treatment. Acrylic Nail extensions promise to add length and strength to your own natural nails. At this point, my nails weren't horrific - but they didn't look in tip top shape.

I chose the colour "Indigo Frock" which is a deep slate grey and I had this colour by Shellac so I could avoid any chips until my next infill.

All the girls in Renaissance are lovely - very chatty friendly girls. I've been going to the salon for years and you can always guarantee a laugh! They have an amazing variety of treatments and always have monthly offers which are ideal for presents or if you want to give yourself a little treat.

If you are around the Liverpool Area and want to pamper yourselves, go check out Renaissance!!


Acrylic Nail Application Prices from £35

Liss xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig