Sunday 5 April 2015

NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION REVIEW


Guess who's back? Yes it's me! Apologies for the blogpost slacking in the past couple of months, but I'm back now.. and whats better to come back with then a new foundation review!

About 2 weeks ago, I went to Harvey Nic's Beauty Bazaar in Liverpool One. Now if you are a makeup fanatic, you need to get your butt in there ASAP! Luxury at its height!

Now I'll be honest before going in there, I've never owned any NARS products. I know *GASP*. I've heard about the infamous NARS Sheer Glow so I thought, lets go for it! Unfortunately, they didn't have my shade in the Sheer Glow, but the lovely makeup artist recommended the newly released foundation- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless in the shade Mont Blanc.

The make-up artist described the foundation as full, natural looking foundation, which is not heavy and can last up to 16 hours. I am all about long lasting foundation- but still having your skin looking fresh and natural. 



After buying the foundation I was so excited to come home and try applying it myself to see which technique works best. I am so used to using my real techniques buffing brush so I thought it would be perfect. NARS recommend to warm one pump in the palm of your hands and work into the skin in small sections. And trust me one to two pumps is more than enough.

I am not about applying foundation with fingers. I just don't like it- yuk! Best way for me- DAMP BEAUTY BLENDER! Amen!!! 

The texture is very thin, but highly pigmented. I love full coverage foundation and I didn't have to use any concealer, which is a win-win in my book!

Overall I really love this foundation, although its not as long lasting as I would like. I wouldn't recommend wearing  foundation for upto 16 hours, but I could get about roughly 5-6 hours before I would need to powder or reapply slightly. 

Liss xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig