Sunday 19 April 2015

Faux the Glow - Autograph Golden Rose Highlighter


Hey Guys!

I am all about highlighters! But since I have a very unhealthy relationship with Mac MSF in soft and gentle (repurchased about 5 times), its hard for other to compete. Marks and Spencer was probably the last place I'd expect to find such a luxurious highlighter like this. Who knew?

This Autograph highlighter is such a soft versatile powder which can be either worn sheer or built up with a heavy contour, allowing you to wear day or night.


Light reflecting pearls provide a subtle luminous sheen which is long wearing and suitable for face and body. This is in the colour Golden Rose, and its 10g of sexiness!! 

I think this colour may look slightly better on me when I've got a bit of a tan, so definitely a must have for summer.  Highlighters are available for £15 from M&S

 Any other highlighters I should try?

Liss xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig