Sunday 18 January 2015

What's in my Birchbox? | January 2015


Hello!

First of all, apologies for the delay in this post! I did receive this right at the beginning of January- which was weird to see when I came home because I never receive it earlier than around the 15th. But as long as I get it it doesn't really matter does it?

The first 2015 Birchbox is in partnership with Woman's Health- the go to for all things health. what better time to partner up for the month that nearly all of us are deciding to improve their wellbeing. 

Let's have a look inside...


Korres Citrus Showergel | £18

This smells divine! A get-up-and-go citrus body wash will ensure skin stays hydrated all day. I used this after doing a workout and it is energising an revitalising.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum | £45

I love anything tat is going to make me look more radiant and alive in the morning! I usually use my Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask mixed in with the Cleanse and Polish just to give my skin a morning pick up. This oil free serum evens skin tone, boots radiance and moisturises for a glowing complexion. Wit Woo!!

Activbod Cooling Finish Lotion | £12 

This is to be used after a workout to re-energise and get moisture back into the body. I'm hoping that this is a quick dry lotion, because there is nothing worse that just wanted to get your casual gear on and having to wait for lotion to dry when all you want to do is relax after a hard workout.



Green People Intense Repair Shampoo | £11.95

I've started to get a right little collection of shampoo and conditioners! I always like receiving little samples because they are perfect for travelling (as I will soon enough!) and it's also great for trying new products without breaking the bank.  This natural shampoo strengthens and repairs without any nasties.

Stila Lip Glaze | £15 

Finally some makeup!! A gorgeous sheer lipgloss from Stila is a suits-all complexion colour and its obvious its a cult classic.

Embrace Matcha Green Tea | £24.99

Il'll admit - I'm a green tea lover! Matcha is 100% natural and has 10 times the antioxidants of regular green tea. Oh hello! You can even blend into smoothies and juices. I really cannot wait to try it!


LIFESTYLE BONUS

Birchbox Pilates Band | £7.99

I have one of these with my Beachbody Brazil Butt Lift Workout. They tone, increase strength and improve muscle endurance. And now my sister can do the workout with me and still get the same intense workout as me. Thanks Birchbox!!

WHAT DID YOU GUYS GET THIS MONTH??

Liss xxxxx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig