Monday 1 December 2014

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas....

                                   
Just hear those sleigh bells jingling......
I'm so happy its finally December! The countdown begins. I can't wait for the savvy shopping, face stuffing and champagne toasting for the most cheerful time of the year. But now its December, I realise I am yet to buy a SINGLE present. I need to pull my socks up. 

We don't do subtle in the Molyneux household, as you can probably tell ^. So here are just a little pic of our main tree this year (we usually have 3/4!) It was really nice this year to have a little reminder of our visit to New York on our tree this year too. More pics on my Instagram!

I was thinking about some blog posts to do throughout the christmas period. Maybe do a few christmas party makeup looks/outfits?

Comment below with some ideas!

Liss xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig