Sunday 9 November 2014

NYC Makeup Haul


I'll apologise now! I am too easily tempted!

So I've recently just come back from New York, and there is no way I couldn't take advantage of the shopping experience whilst I was there. These are some of my favourite bits that I am not sorry they burnt a hole in my budget! When in New York.......

If there wasn't a starbucks on every corner, it was Duane Reade (kind of like our version of Boots).

OPI Nail Polish in My Voice is a Little Noise and Black Cherry Chutney
Maybelline True Match Crayon Concealer in Light/Medium
EOS Lipbalm in Vanilla Mint, Summer Fruits and Strawberry Sorbet

Sephora, Sephora, Sephora. Why not?

Makeupforever HD Foundation Kit in including HD Primer, Foundation and Powder.
GlamGlow Original Mask



Bloomingdales in Soho was one of my favourite places to visit. Full of brands including MAC, Nars and Tom Ford, I think my dad would have had a nervous breakdown if I stayed in any longer!

I was very excited to see that the Christmas Collections where already out in NYC, so of course I had to have a peek. And then ended up nearly buying it all....

MAC Studio Brush Kit 
MAC Nude Lip BAg
MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla and Antiqued
MAC Lipstick in Plumful



It wouldn't be a right if I didn't go to Victoria's Secret.. $165 dollars later...

VS Night Perfume 100ml
VS Very Sexy Pink Satin Robe
VS Makeup Bag
VS Phone Case for Iphone 5S


I am yet to try all of the products but I am in love with the nude lip bag from MAC as it isn't your typical nude, it has a sort of mauve colour to it, which is perfect because of my skin tone. If you've tried any of the above let me know what you think!

Liss xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig