Monday 20 October 2014

Lush Goodies

Hi Guys,

So earlier this week I had a moment of madness and thought I would go and treat myself to some late night shopping. I usually have a clear mindset of this is what I need to get and anything else will have to wait for the next pay day. Well, that went out the window! I was walking past LUSH and saw (and smelt) the amazing new christmas and halloween gift sets and had a little pop in.
 Now I know that these products aren't necessarily part of the holiday gift sets, apart from the butter bear , from reading blogs and watching other youtubers talk about them, I picked up a few I recognised.

Mask of Magnaminty | £5.50/125mg

A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin. I tried this as soon as I came home last night, and OH MY GOD. I can see why this is a beauty blog favourite. With having sensitive skin, I'm used to having a high temperature and this felt so cooling and smooth, I think I will be adding this to my Sunday pampering list from now on. Plus the minty smell is an added luxury!

The Comforter | £4.75/Each

The colours are what drew me. And it smells like ribena! I only crumbled a small amount under hot running water as it says to do, and I watched my bath bubbles get bigger and bigger! God knows what would of happened if I put the whole bar in! It made my bath really sweet and fruity and my skin was quite soft afterwards. A real treat. 


Magic Wand | £5.25/Each

Swish around your bath or hold under running water for Snow Fairy-scented bubbles, then pop it on the side to dry out for next time. I smelt the snow fairy bubble bath and thought the smell was extremely strong, so I opted for the wand instead. I haven't tried this yet so I will have to revert back. Make a Wish!

New Charity Pot | £1 Charity Contribution

I can't really comment on this yet, because I still can't get the damn thing open!! 


                    Check out some more smellies and goodies at lush.co.uk

Liss xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig